The SACC J-1 visa trainee program gives you an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills in your chosen career during a period from 3 weeks to 18 months. Learn how to conduct business in an American business environment, get acquainted with American customs and culture, and start building a personal international network.
Why the SACC Trainee program?
- Improve your English skills in general and in your specific field of business.
- Experience the American business culture and improve your ability to work and communicate in a cross-cultural environment.
- Put your theoretical knowledge into practice and experience the differences between the Swedish and the American way of doing business.
- Expand your professional and personal network
- Gain a competitive advantage over your peers in the Swedish job market with an internship abroad on your resume.
Requirements for internship or trainee positions
- Trainees or interns have to be Swedish citizens
- At least 21 years old
- A current University student or a University student holding a degree from an academic institution outside of the U.S.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Obtaining a health and accident insurance during the trainee/internship period.
- Follow the training plan developed by the host company
Get more information about the J-1 Visa Trainee Program.