News and Press
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 03:01:05 +0000: Swedish krona weakens to two-year low - COMPANIES
"The market is readjusting to the possibility of at least one rate cut”.
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:38:15 +0000: Push for gender equality in Sweden's tech sector - COMPANIES
- Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:15:19 +0000: CFOs bullish on Asia prospects, but margin pressures hit optimism on profits - COMPANIES
• Three-quarters of Asia's finance chiefs expect revenues to grow this year but less than two-thirds expect profits growth
• Concerns about financial-market risk, currency volatility growing
• China and Western nations falling in popularity as M&A targets
- Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:38:05 +0000: 'Global recovery threatened by increased risks' - COMPANIES
Risks have risen significantly: a Chinese slowdown, threats of European deflation and Russia's geopolitical expansion.
- Tue, 08 Apr 2014 05:17:38 +0000: Stockholm has highest share of tech jobs in EU - COMPANIES
"High-tech workers experience more favourable labour market".