News and Press
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:31:38 +0000: Moody's cuts TeliaSonera rating following sluggish revenue performance - COMPANIES
"Changing the outlook on TeliaSonera's ratings to negative reflects our expectation that the company will incur negative free cash flow".
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 08:07:53 +0000: N.Korea releases American citizen Jeffrey Fowle, arranged by Sweden's Embassy in Pyongyang - COMPANIES
- Wed, 22 Oct 2014 02:30:45 +0000: Swedish Bitcoin miner kicks out clients -- KnCMiner expands alternative business model - COMPANIES
Bitcoin’s price collapsed from a high of more than $1,000 to lows of around $300 earlier this month.
- Tue, 21 Oct 2014 06:21:40 +0000: Swedbank to cut 800 jobs -- adjusts to new low-rate environment - COMPANIES
- Tue, 14 Oct 2014 01:35:56 +0000: Finland blames Apple for troubled economy -- 'The iPhone killed Nokia and the iPad killed the paper industry' - COMPANIES
Finnish Prime Minister Alexander Stubb pointed to Apple as a major reason for the decline of the country.