News and Press
- Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:28:01 +0000: Video streaming firm Ooyala snaps up Videoplaza in SEK500 million deal - COMPANIES
Videoplaza operates one of the world’s largest premium video ad serving platforms.
- Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:27:10 +0000: Stockholm-Uppsala life science firms attract international investors - COMPANIES
Over the past year, several Stockholm and Uppsala based life science companies, have landed big investments.
- Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:24:54 +0000: Zennström invests in Truecaller - COMPANIES
A Stockholm-based startup, whose app helps users identify who is calling their phone, has received $60 million in a fresh round of funding from investors including Skype founder Niklas Zennström.
- Tue, 23 Dec 2014 07:21:05 +0000: Stockholm billionaire breeding ground -- the second most prolific tech hub globally - COMPANIES
Great companies and entrepreneurs can come from anywhere. But some cities are home to more successful firms than other.
- Mon, 22 Dec 2014 09:58:21 +0000: Real estate investor: Sweden’s economy resilient since the recession, one of the best performers - COMPANIES
“Top population growth metrics coupled with low vacancy rates provide a strong underpinning for the local real estate market.”