News and Press
- Tue, 31 Mar 2015 02:14:47 +0000: Jay Z challenges Spotify with Tidal streaming - COMPANIES
Alicia Keys: “Our goal is simple: we want to create a better service and a better experience for both fans and artists”.
- Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:55:39 +0000: Volvo’s Chinese parent buys London taxi firm - COMPANIES
British Prime Minister, David Cameron and London Mayor Boris Johnson were both on site to tour the production facility.
- Tue, 03 Mar 2015 00:11:26 +0000: Minecraft founder newcomer on Forbes' rich list - COMPANIES
Sweden's richest person was Stefan Persson, the owner of cheap chic fashion retailer H&M.
- Fri, 20 Feb 2015 04:43:05 +0000: Stockholm a breeding ground for tech billionaires - COMPANIES
"Valuation isn’t everything, but the billion-dollar mark is generally accepted to represent truly phenomenal success": Niklas Zennström.
- Fri, 20 Feb 2015 04:31:19 +0000: Top 10 events Stockholm's 2014 tech scene - COMPANIES
Last year marked a remarkable year for Stockholm’s technology scene, with a number of start-ups receiving high profile investments and several reports highlighting the region’s competitive edge.