News and Press
- Tue, 25 Nov 2014 01:12:55 +0000: Germany wants more Swedish coal power, but state-owned utility Vattenfall has opposite plans - COMPANIES
Sweden’s state-owned utility Vattenfall ditches plans to expand two coal mines in the northeast of Germany.
- Fri, 14 Nov 2014 04:06:47 +0000: Ericsson to cut jobs in $1.2bln savings push - COMPANIES
- Wed, 12 Nov 2014 08:49:00 +0000: Sweden’s former PM Carl Bildt hails US-China climate deal as a 'very positive step forward' - COMPANIES
"The agreement between China and US on climate emissions is certainly a very positive step forward".
- Tue, 11 Nov 2014 10:13:40 +0000: The over 50s’ biggest financial mistakes - COMPANIES
Over 50’s reveal their number one financial mistake is not saving enough for their retirement, according to an international survey carried out by one of the world’s largest independent advisory.
- Tue, 04 Nov 2014 02:08:49 +0000: Three Swedes among world's best CEOs - COMPANIES